Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Helping the economy

I went to a quilt store today that I don't go to as much as the one closer to me. That will have to change because it was "Moda Heaven". She even had a display called Jo Jo's Pastery Shop with lots of Moda's precuts. I didn't buy too much...just these 2 cuts of fabric and
one of these little bake shop boxes that I have been seeing on the internet. It is a just because it is so cute purchase. :-)
I may make the little bags from the instructions in the box or I may just put it on my shelf and look at its cuteness!

Take care,
Cathy


4 comments:

  1. Oh I saw that new collection, it's just gorgeous! I would like to buy some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...doing your part to help the economy! Love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I LOVE moda also!! I'm having so much fun with my new fabric!!! Thanks again!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea on packaging. Someday I would love to have a big sewing room so I could decorate it like a fabric store. I don't blame you for just wanting to look at it.

    ReplyDelete