Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beautiful Great Niece and Nephew!

Here is a picture me holding my beautiful great niece and great nephew......the recipients of many hats and quilts. I just love having babies to sew for. I made the bumper pads, crib skirt and pillows for Maggie. She has a quilt hanging on the wall that goes with the pillows. I also made a quilt and pillow for Benjamin's nursery. As long, as both of my nieces keep accepting the stuff, the more things that I will make for them! ;-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend,
Cathy


6 comments:

  1. so precious...you are both so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet. How nice to have babies to sew for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done...and they are oohhhhhh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious little darlings. They are absolutely adorable! I am loving that pillow. I have to try making one of these. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet bedding. I'm really loving the "Maggie" pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell of new babies! Just like puppies right?
    Lucky you...we are awaiting any baby in our family circle.

    ReplyDelete