Monday, December 13, 2010

Destash Sale...lots of Moda Figtree and Denise Schmidt

Geezy peezy.....I have way too much fabric! Actually, I think that I have a little problem with buying fabric. :-)

What has  happened is I have changed my preferences for colors in quilts.  I love the way bright white and bright contemporary colors look together and that is basically all I use.

All of the fabric has been stored in boxes....I do have pets and they are allowed in my sewing room, but the bookcases where the fabric  is away from where they hang out with me. If you are interested in any please email me at clcknits@aol.com and let me know.  Shipping will be the actual cost and what I will do is package it and then let you know the total.  Paypal, money orders or checks are fine.

Thank you so much for looking

    


Figtree by Moda ..a group of Figtree fabric- a layer cake, turnovers and jelly roll-$45 plus shipping





Christmas Bow Tucks Tote kit with pattern, fabric by Michael Miller- $20 plus shipping
       


A group of Barbara Brandeburg Booklets.....I believe these are out of print $25 plus shipping.
Thank you so much......I will be out this evening but will get back to you as soon as I can.
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I would have got here sooner. What a great selection and deal on these fabrics. Congrats to everyone who got their hands on these yummy goodies. Happy Holidays everyone.

    ReplyDelete